By Ricardo Salazar
cs 1.6 download
There are many things you need to know before applying for a home loan or for land financing. You can approach your local
bank or any one of the many lending institutions available. This form of financing is great, as it prevents your money from
being stuck until you can make enough to pay back the loan amount.
Home loans are required to finance the purchase of a residential property. There are certain criteria that need to be
complied with to be eligible for a home loan:
• You have to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident returning to Australia.
• A migrant or an employee on an Employer Sponsored Visa (temporary or permanent; most subclasses can apply).
• A migrant on a Permanent Skilled, Skilled Independent or a Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) Visa (most subclasses).
• A non-resident of Australia can also apply if they want to invest in Australian real estate. You have to have an ongoing
income from employment, investments/rental property or have other sources of income.
• If you are an investor, have Business Skill or a Talent Visa (most subclasses), then you can apply for a home loan.
• If you have a business in your country of origin or in Australia for the past two years, you are eligible.
The above listed criteria is only to check whether you are eligible for a home loan or not. If you are, then you will
need to fill in the application form provided by the financial institute of your choice. Every institute has its own terms
and conditions, which should be all right with you. Once you agree and fill out the form and submit it, the company will
then consider your application. If it is approved, only then will you get the first disbursement of the loan.
Land financing is required by construction companies and landowners. There are two types of land financing available;
let's discuss these in detail:
Standard Draw Down
This land financing loan is for construction purposes. These funds are used for residential or commercial properties.
The lender company will see if the planning permits, building contracts and stamped building plans are in order and
allow the owners to apply for a loan. A construction loan advance is given to the maximum tune of 70 percent of the
building valuation, although the norm is to take around two-thirds of the property value.
These loans are to help the construction company acquire the land they will require for the construction. Also, the
company requires funding for the development of the land before it can be constructed upon. Lenders give loans amounts
which are two-thirds the land value. Approaching a lender before commencing construction, though, requires the submission
of the stamped plans; fixed price building contract, permits and sometimes even the pre sales must be submitted. Most
companies don't offer such lending services, so please confirm and also enquire about their terms and conditions.
cs 1.6 download . Big Apple Renovators helps homeowners find the best roofing contractors Queens, NY.